Saturday, July 3, 2010

Day 42: "And How Would You Like to Pay for That?"

A fifth of my time here in Australia is gone, my dear readers! This calls for even more adventures. I sneezed today and felt my ears pop like they should and without the whooshing sound of air passing through my eardrum. This is a good sign, and hopefully I'll be blowing bubbles again soon.

Today was a great day. I made my first sale(s) at the shop! It was a cargo bag, and I'll never forget it. The shine of the plastic bag it came in, the strange plastic smell of the material, the five minutes I spent swiping the customer's card the wrong way; I can remember the magic even now. I also sold a torch (flashlight for Americans). Far less exciting, but I did pull of a pretty sweet split payment, which I never learned in my EVE training. I just fly by the seat of my pants, no big deal.

The rest of the day was quiet. I'm off to bed now, as these past couple days have taken it out of me. But on my day off, I'll come back and embellish some of the things I did.

Yours in Being Short and Sweet,
Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment